- Consolidated sales reached 156.7 million euros (M€), an increase of 9.3 M€ (+6.3%);
- Growth justified by the volume and mix effect. Exchange rate effect with residual impact on sales;
- All Business Units (BU) registered sales growth, either total or to end customers. Especially Cork Stoppers BU (+7.8%) and Floor & Wall Coverings BU (+4.1%), and this BU managed to regain a positive trend of its sales; –
- Increased sales and flat operating costs justifies an increase of 15.9% in EBITDA (27.6 M€ vs. 23.8 M€); –
- EBITDA / Sales: 17.6% (1Q15 = 16.2% and 2015 = 16.7%); Improvement coming from Cork Stoppers + RM ratio, in particular improvement of the ratio of the Floor & Wall Coverings and Cork Composites;
- Net profit reached 13,913 M€ (+64.7%).