3% of enterprises with 10 or more persons employed have acquired cloud computing services in 2017, 5 percentage points (p.p.) more than in the previous year;
– 70% use mobile broadband in 2017, with an increase of 45 pp in penetration rate for broadband among enterprises as from the begin of the decade;
– 65% reported having a website, a value close to the one in previous year (+ 1 pp);
– 46% use social networks as a strategy to connect to customers, suppliers or business partners, slightly above the percentage in previous year (45%);
– 29% carried out e-commerce in 2016, 2.p.p more than in 2015;
– 20% employ ICT specialists;
– 11% use Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Technologies, mainly for person identification or access control (76%) and as part of the production and service delivery process (44%).