CITY HALL

Póvoa de Varzim
Description
The front arch, designed in 1790/91 by the French engineer Reinaldo Oudinot, suggests the architectonic and decorative structure of the Oporto English Factorship. It was inaugurated on December 28, 1807. Between 1908/10 it went under great improvement and decoration works oriented by the ethnologist Rocha Peixoto and the Belgium painter Joseph Bialman: tower and inside and outside tiles.


Location: Póvoa de Varzim
"CASA RIBEIRO"

"CASA RIBEIRO"

RNAL: 93981/ALCasa Ribeiro is located in Aver-o-Mar, in Póvoa de Varzim, about 100 meters from...
More info
"SOPETE" APARTMENT

"SOPETE" APARTMENT

RNAL: 59517/ALThis is a 2-bedroom apartment, completely refurbished, in the "Sopete" building,...
More info
"BODEGÃO" RESTAURANT

"BODEGÃO" RESTAURANT

The "Bodegão" group exists since 1992 with the restaurant, brewery and snack bar "Nosso Café",...
More info
"LOTA IBÉRICA" RESTAURANT

"LOTA IBÉRICA" RESTAURANT

In Póvoa de Varzim, in the former space of the codfish drought and the fish auction, right next...
More info
Comments There are no comments from our visitors. Be the first to comment.
Evaluate: Make your evaluation