Póvoa Pillory (16th c.)

Póvoa de Varzim
Description
Comprehending a stone column standing on steps, with an armilar sphere on the top of the shaft, the badge of the King D. Manuel who gave autonomy to Póvoa de Varzim in 1514. This armilar sphere is the sole piece of the original pillory set up on this year and rebuilt later on 1854.

Location: Póvoa de Varzim
BED & BREAKFAST 456

BED & BREAKFAST 456

RNAL: 74151/ALModern apartment with 106m2, on the ground floor, in a quiet area in the city...
More info
"PELOURINHO" APARTMENT

"PELOURINHO" APARTMENT

RNAL: 67204/ALNew apartment, well located and with parking included.Apartment for 6 people, with...
More info
"A TASKINHA" RESTAURANT

"A TASKINHA" RESTAURANT

A Taskinha ? restaurant specialising in traditional Portuguese gastronomy, snacks and tapas....
More info
"TASCA DO ZÉ"

"TASCA DO ZÉ"

Tasca do Zé "FOR DRINKERS NOT FOR DRUNKERS" is a tavern, located between the Póvoa de Varzim...
More info
Comments There are no comments from our visitors. Be the first to comment.
Evaluate: Make your evaluation